Anglicare partners with small, local businesses and large national companies to bring life-changing care to people seeking our help. We are grateful for the vital, financial support of our corporate partners and the generous gift of their time.
Our partnerships take the form of workplace giving; one off donations; event sponsorship; fundraising for specific projects; pro bono work where staff use their expertise to help our work; and volunteering.
Insurance with social responsibility
Insurance is a wise investment to protect yourself and your family.
Now your purchase of Life, Travel, Car and Home insurance can also be a way of contributing to the wellbeing of those in need in our community.
When you select Christian Insurance, ten per cent of the premium you pay will be directed to the charity of your choice – including Anglicare.
Switch for good today and insure with Christian Insurance
Dooley & Associates
Dooley & Associates Solicitors provides high quality legal services to individuals, businesses and not for profit organisations. They are a Law 9000 quality certified firm who focus on ensuring their clients achieve their objectives in a commercially sensible manner and receive real value from the provision of their services. Dooley & Associates Solicitors were established in February 1998, and over the years they have expanded with offices located in Norwest, Chatswood, Windsor and Sydney CBD. They are one of the most well respected law firms in Parramatta. To learn more about Dooley & Associates click here.
Anglicare’s volunteers are invaluable to our work and we couldn’t do what we do without their help.
Corporate volunteering is one way a socially responsible organisation can make a significant contribution to the lives of people in need. Employees have the opportunity to support their charity of choice at work. Everyone involved can experience the satisfaction of providing life-changing care, in some way, to those who turn to us for support.
Volunteering benefits the company by:
- making a tangible difference in the lives of people in need
- boosting staff morale, building teamwork, and assisting in staff retention
- providing meaningful team building activities
- enhancing the company’s reputation.
Anglicare aims to provide our corporate partners with meaningful, mutually beneficial activities that have measurable outcomes.
Corporate volunteer days may involve:
- indoor renovation projects such as basic surface preparation and painting
- outdoor renovation projects such as gardening, planting shrubs, clearing paths and small scale refurbishment work at one of our aged care facilities
- Christmas food and toy hamper packing “Toys’n’Tucker” for people visiting our Emergency Relief Centres (Packing from November to early December)
- activities with the elderly or people with a disability
- organising community BBQs.
Join the Anglicare Team
If you want to know more about Corporate Partnerships and how your employees could volunteer with us please email Esther Singenstreu, Volunteer Support Manager or phone Esther on 9895 8049. You can also take a look at our upcoming volunteer opportunities.
Anglicare may require approximately three (3) months lead time to organise a corporate volunteering day at one of our centres.